Friday, December 11, 2009

Where oh where have you gone...my little baby child

So recently my little munchkin stood up unsupported... she was holding onto a coffee table, playing with a toy, lifted up the toy to her mouth and let go of the table... and stood.  How did this happen?  How did that wee helpless little bundle with the floppy head and fingers smaller than should be humanly possible morph into this little creature.  She is a joy and a delight... delicate and small I know, but to me she looks so big!  Her little personality is bursting forth, and boy oh boy its a strong one.  Determined.  Willfull.  Headstrong.  Holy Crap.

My little ram is running at the world full tilt and letting nothing come in her way... she literally head-butts any foolish piece of furniture which tries to intervene in her journey.  Oh my little one... life moves so fast, the world is rushing towards you... pause a while if you please - mummy needs time to adjust!

No comments: