So I have two major decisions to make.
1. Will I try to have a second child?
2. Will I take the wonderful job I have been offered in Fiji... and go for 2.5 years.
I have been agonising over these decisions. They are interlinked because I would not consider moving to Fiji if I decided to try and have another child. So I need to decide the first one before I can start to answer the second.
