Wednesday, July 29, 2009

bye stella...


So finally the time came to farewell a dear friend... it was a really agonising decision to make and the process has been drawn out over many many months...
My dear puppy, the irrepressible Ms Stella, has moved to Sydney to live with her other mother...
She will be sadly missed...but I know that it is the right decision for all of us at the moment. I will miss her little nose on the bed in the morning, signing deeply into my face and bouncing the edge of the bed..."Mummy, is it time to get up yet??" I will miss her head resting in my lap at the table for a scratch. I will miss her soft brown eyes gazing at me in concern if I seemed upset. I will miss her exuberant excitement when I came home, as she bounded in circles around me and ran up and down the stairs three times in glee. I will miss her lying on my feet just to be as close as she could be to me...
Its the end of a 7 year love affair... She has been my side kick, my shadow, my companion, my comfort on so many lonely nights and fun days...
I pass her on to Marina knowing that there she will also be loved and cherished...and by someone who is not juggling a baby at the same time.
See you again my dear puppy... your unconditional unwavering love has been cherished, and you will always be in my heart...

No comments: